Musical score, 'La Veuve Joyeuse,' ca. 1975
Contributed by Franco-American Collection
The musical score is for Frank Lehar's La Veuve Joyeuse (The Merry Widow), put on by Le Centre d'Heritage Franco-Americain in Auburn in 1976.
The score was the Max Eschig edition from Paris. The Auburn production used the image from the score cover for its program image.
- Title: Musical score, 'La Veuve Joyeuse,' ca. 1975
- Creator: Max Eschig, Paris, France
- Creation Date: circa 1975
- Subject Date: 1976
- Town: Auburn
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Ink printed on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 30.2 x 22
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
USM, 51 Westminster Street, Lewiston, ME 04240
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.