Contributed by Franco-American Collection
The musical score is for Frank Lehar's La Veuve Joyeuse (The Merry Widow), put on by Le Centre d'Heritage Franco-Americain in Auburn in 1976.
The score was the Max Eschig edition from Paris. The Auburn production used the image from the score cover for its program image.
About This Item
- Title: Musical score, 'La Veuve Joyeuse,' ca. 1975
- Creator: Max Eschig, Paris, France
- Creation Date: circa 1975
- Subject Date: 1976
- Town: Auburn
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Ink printed on paper
- Dimensions: 30.2 cm x 22 cm
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Franco-American Collection
USM, 51 Westminster Street, Lewiston, ME 04240
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.