Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Modern rendering of a 1753 original Plan of Falmouth by surveyor John Small. This map shows surnames and lots on the northeast side of the Presumpscot River.
About This Item
- Title: Modern rendering of John Small's map of Falmouth, 1753
- Creator: Small, John
- Creation Date: 1753
- Subject Date: 1753
- Town: Falmouth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Map, ink on paper
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 33 cm
- Local Code: Map FF 93
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Small, John, 1722-1761
- Portland (Me.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Falmouth (Me.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.