P.F. Sanborn letter to daughter, February 5, 1862
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Peter Sanborn wrote to his daughter, Sarah, from Augusta, where he served as Internal Revenue collector. He comments on the 14th Regiment leaving for Civil War service.
- Title: P.F. Sanborn letter to daughter, February 5, 1862
- Creator: Sanborn, Peter F.
- Creation Date: 1862-02-05
- Subject Date: 1862
- Town: Augusta
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 362, Box 1/3
- Collection: Sanborn family papers
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.