Contributed by Franco-American Collection
Alfred Auger (1885-1942), a native of East Poland, was a singer in Atlantic City, New York and Boston.
In 1890, he portrayed St-Jean-Baptiste in the annual Lewiston-Auburn St-Jean-Baptiste celebration.
About This Item
- Title: Alfred Auger, ca. 1930
- Creator: Sommer, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: 1930
- Town: Poland
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 16.3 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Franco-American Collection
USM, 51 Westminster Street, Lewiston, ME 04240
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.