Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Jonathan Morgan (1778-1871), a Portland lawyer, at age 91, when he argued a case before Judge Goddard.
About This Item
- Title: Jonathan Morgan, Portland, 1869
- Creator: King, M. F.
- Creation Date: 1869-11-16
- Subject Date: 1869-11-16
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 11 cm
- Local Code: Photographs - People - M
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.