Contributed by Maine Historical Society
This lamp display and tester is decorated with a design made by the artist Maxfield Parish, who was hired by General Electric for their advertising campaign.
The display allowed customers to evaluate and compare various light bulb styles.
About This Item
- Title: Edison Mazda light bulb display, ca. 1925
- Creator: American Art Display
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- State: ME
- Media: Glass, metal
- Local Code: 2004.090.3217
- Collection: Central Maine Power Company collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.