Storekeeper account book, Parsonsfield, 1803
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
This is a three-volume set with one manuscript of the accounts from a general storekeeper at Newington, N.H. and Parsonsfield.
- Title: Storekeeper account book, Parsonsfield, 1803
- Creator: Quint, Ammi Ruhamah B.
- Creation Date: 1803 - 1831
- Subject Date: 1803 - 1831
- Town: Parsonsfield
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: pen on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 21 x 32
- Local Code: Coll. 952
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.