Storekeeper account book, Parsonsfield, 1803
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
This is a three-volume set with one manuscript of the accounts from a general storekeeper at Newington, N.H. and Parsonsfield.
- Title: Storekeeper account book, Parsonsfield, 1803
- Creator: Quint, Ammi Ruhamah B.
- Creation Date: 1803 - 1831
- Subject Date: 1803 - 1831
- Town: Parsonsfield
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: pen on paper
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 32 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 952
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share Your Comments
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.
Please consider posting your comments publicly at the bottom of the item page.