Sebago Post Office desk, ca. 1915
Contributed by Sebago Historical Society
This roll-top desk was home crafted and used for the Post Office operations. The desk features eight lower drawers, eight smaller utility drawers, and 14 pigeonholes for mail.
It was in use as post office furniture until 1940.
- Title: Sebago Post Office desk, ca. 1915
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Local Name: Hancock Pond Road
- Town: Sebago
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Wood
- Dimensions: 121.92 cm x 127 cm x 82.55 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Sebago Historical Society
PO Box 59, Sebago, ME 04029
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.