Switchboard operators, 1939
Contributed by Telephone Museum
Raising Top of Board to make room for more multiples.
Ruel Foss, died May 1952, and Harry Joy, two installers working on board.
- Title: Switchboard operators, 1939
- Creation Date: 1939-04-13
- Subject Date: 1939-04-13
- Town: Ellsworth, Lewiston
- County: Androscoggin, Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Collection: Larry Noddin Whitney Scrapbook
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
166 Winkumpaugh Road, POB 1377, Ellsworth, ME 04605
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.