William Thomas appointment case, ca. 1890
Contributed by New Sweden Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Ivory and Silver folding appointment case. Each ivory leaf has a day of the week (Monday to Saturday) etched onto it. Appointments were written on each leaf, then wiped clean.
This folding appointment case was used by William W. Thomas.
- Title: William Thomas appointment case, ca. 1890
- Creator: New Sweden Historical Society
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: Portland, Stockholm
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ivory
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 4.5 cm x 1 cm
- Local Code: 4385
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
New Sweden Historical Society
116 Station Road, New Sweden, ME 04762
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.