Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Brunswick's Town Hall on Maine Street. The building was demolished in the 1960s.
About This Item
- Title: Brunswick Town Hall, ca. 1960
- Creation Date: circa 1960
- Subject Date: circa 1960
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 6 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1826, Box 1/18
- Collection: Lee Chipman photographic collection, 1843-mid 20th century
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.