Contributed by Maine Historical Society
John W. G. Dunn, a sportsman from St. Paul, Minnesota, enlarged this map of Ragged Lake and Roach Pond, which he visited every year, from one published by Lucius L. Hubbard.
About This Item
- Title: Map of Ragged Lake and Roach Pond, ca. 1893
- Creator: Dunn, John J.G.
- Creation Date: 1893
- Subject Date: 1893
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 447, V. 2
- Collection: Dunn, John W. G. (John Warner Grigg) photographs and diaries
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Guides & scouts--Maine
- Piscataquis Co. (Me.)--Maps, Manuscript
- Dunn, John W. G. (1869-1941)--Travel
- Dunn, Charles B.--Travel
- Maps--Maine--Piscataquis Co.
- Lakes & ponds--Maine
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.