Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Sportsman John W. G. Dunn took this photo of Norway Point on Ragged Lake, where he spent a month each year in the late summer or early fall hunting and fishing. He also was an accomplished amateur photographer.
About This Item
- Title: Norway Point, Ragged Lake, ca. 1895
- Creation Date: circa 1895
- Subject Date: circa 1895
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 447
- Collection: Dunn, John W. G. (John Warner Grigg) photographs and diaries
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Dunn, John W. G. (John Warner Grigg), 1869-1941--Travel
- Ragged Lake (Me.)--Views
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.