Relaxing, Daicy Pond, ca. 1931
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Two men playing chess at Twin Pine Camps at Daicy Pond in about 1931. The camps offered individual cabins and a community cabin and dining hall.
- Title: Relaxing, Daicy Pond, ca. 1931
- Creator: Whitney, George Herbert
- Creation Date: circa 1931
- Subject Date: circa 1931
- Town: T3 R10 WELS
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. S-6196 Misc. Box 178/1
- Collection: Charlotte Millett photograph album
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.