Sarah F. Sanborn letter to Peter Sanborn, 1857
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Sarah F. Sanborn, away at school in Auburn, wrote to her father, Peter F. Sanborn of East Readfield. She comments on attending the sensational Knight murder trial in Auburn and her sense of how the trial is going.
- Title: Sarah F. Sanborn letter to Peter Sanborn, 1857
- Creator: Sanborn, Sarah F.
- Creation Date: 1857-03-06
- Subject Date: 1857
- Town: Auburn, Readfield
- County: Androscoggin, Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 362, Box 1/1
- Collection: Sanborn Family Collection
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
Have a similar item and want it appraised? Check our Note on Appraisals.