Sketch Map of Pascataqua
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The map shows southern Maine and northeastern New Hampshire. Francis Champernowne of Kittery, who died about 1699, apparently made the engraving. This copy was "prepared expressly to illustrate Tuyttle's Historical Papers. 1889."
- Title: Sketch Map of Pascataqua
- Creator: Champernowne, Francis
- Creation Date: circa 1889
- Subject Date: circa 1690
- County: York
- State: ME, NH
- Media: Ink on paper, map
- Local Code: Coll. 420, Box 7/27, MS00-20.0344E
- Collection: Fogg, John Samuel Hill autograph collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.