Contributed by Fryeburg Historical Society
Children gather outside the Village School in Fryeburg in about 1900.
The building now houses the Fryeburg Public Library.
About This Item
- Title: Village School, Fryeburg, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Fryeburg
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 33 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Fryeburg Historical Society
83 Portland St, Fryeburg, ME 04037
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- School children--Maine--Fryeburg
- Rural schools--Maine--Fryeburg
- Village School (Fryeburg, Me.)--Photographs
- Fryeburg Public Library (Fryeburg, Me.)--History--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.