Contributed by Blue Hill Public Library
Tinted postcard showing the head of the harbor in Blue Hill and the village. Believed to date back to the turn of the 20th century.
About This Item
- Title: View of the head of the harbor in Blue Hill
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Blue Hill
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17 cm x 27 cm
- Local Code: ARCH 974.1 POST Box 019
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Blue Hill Public Library
PO Box 824, 5 Parker Point Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.