Charles Appleton Longfellow in formal Japanese attire.
Contributed by Longfellow National Historic Site
The eldest child of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. Charles lived in Japan for almost two years, 1871-1873.
- Title: Charles Appleton Longfellow in formal Japanese attire.
- Creation Date: circa 1872
- Subject Date: circa 1872
- Media: Albumen print
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 9.5 cm
- Local Code: LONG 27888 (1008.002/002.001 item 114)
- Collection: Charles Appleton Longfellow Papers
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Longfellow National Historic Site
105 Brattle Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.