Contributed by Gorham Historical Society
The Stephenson Farm was built in 1812-1813 by Judge Stephen Longfellow as a gift for Samuel and Abigail Longfellow Stephenson.
Abigail Stephenson was the aunt of poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
About This Item
- Title: Capt. Stephenson Farm, Gorham, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Gorham
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Gorham Historical Society
28 School Street, Gorham, ME 04038
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth, 1807-1882--Family
- Stephenson, Abigail Longfellow--Homes and haunts--Maine--Gorham
- Stephenson, Samuel--Homes and haunts--Maine--Gorham
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.