Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portland architect John Calvin Stevens painting. He was a member of the Portland painting group, the Brushians.
About This Item
- Title: John Calvin Stevens, Portland, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 26 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 209, Series D, Box 31/17
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens architectural drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.