Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portland architect John Calvin Stevens painting on one of the Diamond islands. He was part of the Brushians painting group. This photograph is mounted with two others and entitled, "The Master at work."
About This Item
- Title: John Calvin Stevens, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Local Name: Diamond
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 6 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 209, Series D, Box 31/17
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens architectural drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.