Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Screw Auger Falls in the Gulf above Katahdin Iron Works. Screw Auger Falls at Gulf Hagas is southeast of Greenville on the West Branch of the Pleasant River.
About This Item
- Title: Screw Auger Falls, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Bowdoin College Grant East
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Lantern slide
- Local Code: Coll. 460, Box 6/108
- Collection: Northern Maine woods lantern slides
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Gulf Hagas Brook (Me.)
- Rivers & streams--Maine
- Screw Auger Falls (Bowdoin College Grant East, Me.)--Photographs
- Waterfalls--Maine--Piscatqauis Co.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.