Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Six canoes, location unidentified. Part of a collection of Northern Maine Woods lantern slides from Piscataquis, Somerset, and Franklin counties.
About This Item
- Title: Canoes, Maine woods, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- County: Franklin, Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Lantern slide
- Local Code: Coll. 460, Box 5/85
- Collection: Northern Maine woods lantern slides
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.