Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
View of the building in Hope that housed the L.A. Weaver store, post office and grange hall.
Hope Grange #299 was formed on April 7, 1888.
About This Item
- Title: L.A. Weaver store, post office and grange hall, Hope
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Town: Hope
- County: Knox
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 26 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Hope
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.