Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Blue satin badge with red bow, used for the third reunion of the 2nd Maine Regiment Infantry Volunteers Veterans Association, Aug. 5, 1904, at Boston, Mass.
About This Item
- Title: 2nd Maine infantry reunion badge, 1904
- Creation Date: 1904
- Subject Date: 2008-05-19
- Town: Boston
- County: Suffolk
- State: MA
- Media: Ribbon
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 6 cm
- Local Code: 1995.51.3
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- 2nd Maine (1861-1863)
- 2nd Maine regiment of infantry volunteers veteran association
- United States. Army. Maine Infantry Regiment, 2nd (1861-1863).
- Veterans organizations--Maine
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.