Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A group photo has people identified by last name only. They are, bottom row, from left, Roberts, unidentified, and Burgess; second row, unidentified, Roberts, Roberts, Roberts and Burgess; third row, Skillings, Skillings, unidentified, and Nutter; and back row, Skillings, Skillings, Skillings, Wright, and Barber.
About This Item
- Title: Group photo of Roberts, Burgess and Skillings, ca. 1895
- Creator: Chaplin, Joseph F.
- Creation Date: circa 1895
- Subject Date: circa 1895
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2126, Box 3/Env. 14
- Collection: Chaplin Family Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.