Maine Potato Week World War 1 poster, ca, 1917
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
World War I poster entitled, "Maine Potato Week April 28 to May 3 inclusive Eat More Potatoes and save the wheat. Every potato you eat is a bullet fired point blank at a made-in-Germany peace."
- Title: Maine Potato Week World War 1 poster, ca, 1917
- Creator: The C.H. Glass Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1917
- Subject Date: circa 1917
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper, poster
- Dimensions (cm): 97.5 x 63
- Local Code: World War 1 poster collection, Coll. 463 #1041
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
Have a similar item and want it appraised? Check our Note on Appraisals.