Maine Historical Society Research Library, Portland, ca. 1907
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The reading room at the Maine Historical Society is shown in a photo that probably was taken in 1907, when the Society's building near the Wadsworth-Longfellow House opened. Shows original configuration before 1950s remodeling.
- Title: Maine Historical Society Research Library, Portland, ca. 1907
- Creation Date: circa 1907
- Subject Date: circa 1907
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 28 cm x 35 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--OS--Large--Box 10; 2004.500.058
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.