Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Elizabeth E. Wilcox Smith Cottage for girls on the campus of Good Will-Hinckley in Fairfield was built in 1896. It was the first cottage for girls at Good Will and was funded by Walter M. Smith in memory of his daughter, Elizabeth. The photograph was taken by A. Judge for the Good Will Home Association in 1911.
About This Item
- Title: Elizabeth E. Wilcox Smith Cottage, Good Will-Hinckley Homes
- Creator: Judge, A.
- Creation Date: 1911
- Subject Date: 1896
- Local Name: Hinckley
- Town: Fairfield
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17.5 cm x 22.5 cm
- Local Code: 2004.621
- Collection: Good Will Home association
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Good Will-Hinckley Home for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)--Buildings
- Elizabeth E. Wilcox Smith Cottage (Fairfield, Me.)
- Orphanages--Maine --Fairfield
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.