Good Will boys hoeing fields, Fairfield, ca. 1915
Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Good Will Home orphan boys hoeing a farm field. George Walter Hinckley founded Good Will Home in 1889 in Fairfield.
Good Will is located along the Kennebec River and this field is near the river.
- Title: Good Will boys hoeing fields, Fairfield, ca. 1915
- Creator: Good Will Home Association
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Local Name: Maine
- Town: Fairfield
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Black and White Photographic Print
- Dimensions (cm): 12.5 x 17.5
- Local Code: 2000.48
- Collection: Good Will Home Association
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Good Will-Hinckley Home for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)--People
Good Will-Hinckley (Hinckley, Me.)--Social aspects
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
Have a similar item and want it appraised? Check our Note on Appraisals.