Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Frank W. Titcomb (Nov. 3, 1837 - Feb. 16, 1913) was a lumberman, millman and store owner in the Houlton area. A veteran of the Civil War, Titcomb was a member of the GAR (Grand Army of the Republic).
About This Item
- Title: Frank W. Titcomb, Houlton, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Houlton
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 9 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Veterans
- Grand Army of the Republic--People
- Titcomb, Frank W., 1837-1913--Portrait photographs
- Business people--United States--Maine--Houlton
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.