Quoddy Hospital, 1936
This photograph shows staff posed in front of the hospital which served Quoddy Village, built to house workers for the federally funded Passamaquoddy Tidal Power Project.
On the far left, in the dark suit, is Kenneth H. Emery, business manager of the hospital. The tallest man, in the back row, is Dr. Clarence Emery, medical director of the hospital. The nurse to the far left in front of the column is Madeline Dauphinee, who later married Kenneth Emery. The others are unidentified.
This photograph was made by an unidentified photographer for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers as part of their documentation of the project.