Waldo-Hancock Bridge, ca. 1949
Contributed by Maine State Archives
During the 1930s-1950s photographer George French captured the scenic span of the Waldo-Hancock Bridge that connects Verona and Prospect on film for the Department of Economic Development. Fort Knox can be seen on the right hand side of the photograph.
- Title: Waldo-Hancock Bridge, ca. 1949
- Creator: French, George
- Creation Date: circa 1949
- Subject Date: circa 1949
- Town: Prospect, Verona
- County: Hancock, Waldo
- State: ME
- Media: Black and white photograph
- Dimensions (cm): 20.32 x 25.4
- Collection: Records of the Maine Department of Economic Development
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
Have a similar item and want it appraised? Check our Note on Appraisals.