Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Summit Springs Hotel in Poland was built in 1904. It was torn down in 1959.
About This Item
- Title: Summit Springs Hotel, Poland
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Poland
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Poland Spring
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.