Contributed by Maine State Archives
This memorandum of Examination of the Waldo-Hancock Bridge from January 15, 1959 was written by Ray A. Tentmel, the Bridge Maintenance Engineer. It discusses the damage to the cable wrapping, the condition of the superstructure and vandalism to the bridge.
About This Item
- Title: Memorandum of Examination of Waldo-Hancock Bridge January 15, 1959
- Creator: Wentzel, Roy A.
- Creation Date: 1959-01-15
- Subject Date: 1958
- Town: Prospect, Verona
- County: Hancock, Waldo
- State: ME
- Media: Type written on paper
- Dimensions: 25.4 cm x 20.32 cm
- Collection: Records of the Maine Department of Transportation
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.