Waldo-Hancock Bridge Repairs by Maine Department of Transportation, 1960
Contributed by Maine State Archives
The Waldo-Hancock Bridge underwent substantial repairs between 1959-1961. Shown is the exposed roadbed with workers in the background.
In early 2004, after 70 years of service, the bridge was slated for replacement.
- Title: Waldo-Hancock Bridge Repairs by Maine Department of Transportation, 1960
- Creator: Maine Department of Transportation
- Creation Date: 1960
- Subject Date: 1960
- Town: Prospect, Verona
- County: Hancock, Waldo
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20.32 cm x 25.4 cm
- Local Code: msa00001
- Collection: Maine Department of Transportation Bridge Files
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.