Aerial View of Kennebunk Lower Village, 1880s
Contributed by Kennebunk Free Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Viintage view of bridge and Kennebunk Lower Village taken in the 1880s from the South Congregational church. This image shows the railroad depot.
- Title: Aerial View of Kennebunk Lower Village, 1880s
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Local Name: Lower Village
- Town: Kennebunk
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Oversized Cabinet Photo
- Dimensions: 15.9 cm x 20.3 cm
- Local Code: Joy 264 A
- Collection: Ken Joy Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Kennebunk Free Library
112 Main Street, Kennebunk, ME 04043
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.