Contributed by Museum at Portland Head
Original United States Lighthouse Establishment brass dustpan. Handle brace marked: U.S. LIGHT-HOUSE ESTABLISHMENT Pan marked: U.S.L.H. DEPOT 3 DIST. LAMP SHOP. STATEN ISLAND, NY. Dustpan is entirely of brass.
About This Item
- Title: U.S. Lighthouse Establishment Dustpan ca. 1890
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: Cape Elizabeth, Staten Island
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME, NY
- Media: Brass
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 30 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Museum at Portland Head
1000 Shore Road, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.