Jonathan Morgan plans for pump, 1823
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Jonathan Morgan, a Portland lawyer and inventor, drew plans for "an improvement on the common pump." None of his inventions were very successful.
- Title: Jonathan Morgan plans for pump, 1823
- Creator: Morgan, Jonathan
- Creation Date: 1823-02-04
- Subject Date: 1823
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. S-2057, Misc. Box 99/12
- Collection: Jonathan Morgan
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.