Warren House, Westbrook, ca. 1880
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Warren House, 108 Longfellow St., Westbrook, was built sometime prior to 1805 by Enoch Freeman then sold to Captain John Warren in 1826. In 1963, the house was occupied by Mr. and Mrs. Otis Wyer. Mrs Wyer was a direct descendant of Capt. John Warren. In the foreground are remnants the Cumberland and Oxford Canal.