Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Warren House, 108 Longfellow St., Westbrook, was built sometime prior to 1805 by Enoch Freeman then sold to Captain John Warren in 1826.
In 1963, the house was occupied by Mr. and Mrs. Otis Wyer. Mrs Wyer was a direct descendant of Capt. John Warren.
In the foreground are remnants the Cumberland and Oxford Canal.
About This Item
- Title: Warren House, Westbrook, ca. 1880
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Town: Westbrook
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.7 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4025, Box 20/3
- Collection: Ernest R. Rowe photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.