Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Emmie Bailey Whitney (1880-1943) of Lewiston between boulders at Katahdin, sometime in the 1930s.
About This Item
- Title: Emmie Bailey Whitney at Katahdin, ca. 1930
- Creator: Whitney, G. Herbert
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Local Name: Mt. Katahdin
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Coll. S-6196 Misc. Box 178/1
- Collection: Charlotte Millett photograph album
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.