Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Odd Fellow's Block was located at Woodford's Corner, 649 Forest Ave., in Portland. Note that Forest Avenue is unpaved in the photo taken in about 1900.
About This Item
- Title: Odd Fellow's Block, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Photographs -- Portland -- Forest Avenue
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.