Contributed by Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Label of Farnsworth Packing Company for Pennant Brand canned Maine clams.
About This Item
- Title: Farnsworth Packing Co. label, Brooklin, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Brooklin
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photo transparency
- Local Code: Brooklin Fish Factories 37/8
- Collection: Private
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
PO Box 171, Sedgwick, ME 04646
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Canned foods--Labeling--Maine--Brooklin
- Canned seafood
- Commercial art--Maine--Brooklin
- Farnsworth Packing Company (Brooklin, Me.)
- Food industry--Maine--Brooklin
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.