Contributed by Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Exterior of the Steven & Charles Cousins blueberry cannery at Brooklin in the early 1930s. Clams, brown bread and baked beans were also canned at this factory.
About This Item
- Title: Blueberry Cannery, Brooklin
- Creator: Hooper, Jane
- Creation Date: 1995
- Subject Date: circa 1933
- Town: Brooklin
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: 35mm phototransparency from printed page
- Local Code: Brooklin Fish Factories A
- Collection: Memories of Haven Colony, Brooklin, Maine. ed. Hooper, Jane and Toulmin, Sunny. pg. 84, 1985. Library of Congress Card Number: 86-142625
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
PO Box 171, Sedgwick, ME 04646
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Industrial facilities--Maine--Brooklin
- Stevens and Charles Cousins Blueberry Cannery (Brooklin, Me.)--Photographs
- Food canning industry--Maine--Brooklin
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.