Letter of thanks to Portland Inter-Racial Fellowship of America
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Ida S. Coleman translated into English a letter from Sigrid Olsen of Bergen, Norway, thanking the Portland Inter-Racial Fellowship of America for taking care of the funeral of her brother, Nils Pedersen. He was buried at Forest City Cemetery in South Portland.
- Title: Letter of thanks to Portland Inter-Racial Fellowship of America
- Creator: Olsen, Ida S.
- Creation Date: 1931-08-28
- Subject Date: 1931
- Town: Bergen, Portland, South Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 1042, Box 1/5
- Collection: Max Louis Pinansky collection
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.