Adam Simpson Green, Colby College, 1887
Contributed by Colby College Special Collections
Adam Simpson Green was the first black to graduate from Colby. He took his B.D. at Newton Theological Institute in 1893 and became a teacher and pastor in various venues all over the country.
- Title: Adam Simpson Green, Colby College, 1887
- Creation Date: circa 1887
- Subject Date: circa 1887
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: cabinet photograph; albumen print
- Dimensions (cm): 15 x 10.2
- Local Code: Alumnae files
- Collection: Stack 2 Class of 1887 album
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Colby College Special Collections
5150 Mayflower Hill, Waterville, ME 04901
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.