Plan of lots on Sheepscot Pond, Palermo, 1806
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Manuscript map 27 from the Plymouth Company records showing the landowners' names and their tracts awarded by the Plymouth Company, of the area around Sheepscot Pond in Palermo, June 27, 1806.
- Title: Plan of lots on Sheepscot Pond, Palermo, 1806
- Creator: Davis, Isaac
- Creation Date: 1806-06-27
- Subject Date: 1806-06-27
- Town: Palermo
- County: Kennebec, Waldo
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper, map
- Dimensions (cm): 39 x 31
- Local Code: Coll. 60, Map #27
- Collection: Plymouth Company papers, 1749-1816
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.