Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The house where poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow was born, the Stephenson Home, was on Fore Street in Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow birthplace, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creator: Libby, R. Cutler
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Local Code: Coll. 423, Box 5/2
- Collection: R. Cutler Libby glass plate negatives
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Historic buildings--Maine--Portland
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth, 1807-1882--Birthplaces
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth, 1807-1882--Homes and haunts--Maine--Portland--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.